- Look forward to "Gastro Vision Talks" during catering trade fair's tour
- Agenda features tours of breweries, tastings, workshops and a boat cruise (September 8-17, 2022)
- Focus on outdoor catering - a concept for the future?
- IDX_FS trade fair for hospitality sending new signals - multifaceted digital agenda
- Register now for March trade fair to be held as IDX_FS digital
The cancelled physical trade fair Internorga 2021 marks the start of the new International Digital Food Services Expo (IDX_FS) powered by Internorga and will get underway from March 15 to 17, 2021. The online show will provide a virtual meeting place for stakeholders in the food, catering and hotel...
- Talk of virtual Internorga - maritime sector to meet at SMM digital
- Cancelling events no option for Helen Schepers, Green Events Hamburg
Hamburg Tourismus GmbH (HHT) has developed all kinds of tips and attractive offers for summer holidays in Hamburg and virtually abroad. Summer in seven countries can be experienced up close in Hamburg by clicking onto www.dieweltinhamburg.de. The Hamburg CARD Local offers residents a new ticket for...
The hospitality industry is by all intents and purposes returning to normality after a lull in the spread of coronavirus, a glance at The Fontenay’s fully occupied parking lot reveals. Swiss and Danish vehicles can be spotted near the "Himmelsspiegel-Brunnen" – a huge water sculpture that reflects...