- Procomcure Biotech Germany focusing on test-based prevention
Around 12,000 residents of Hamburg had taken part in counselling, language courses or coaching by June 2022 as part of schemes to dampen the impact of the pandemic on both employees and the unemployed, Dr Melanie Leonhard, Senator for Labour and Social Affairs told parliament. Around EUR 20 million...
- Three natural substances could form basis of corona medication - University of Hamburg and DESY involved in research
- Research project comes up with new means of dealing with large numbers of ill people aboard ships
- Werner discusses secret of HygCen's success - Schwerin-based test lab for medical devices
- Start-up's trained coaches volunteering time and a friendly ear in battle against loneliness - Hamburg News talks to founder Florian Schleinig
- Many aid schemes to continue - German government offers support for companies hit by Ukraine war