- German government funding joint project to boost response to pandemic
- Analysis reveals SARS-CoV-2 infection trends - Hamburg applies for Amelag project
- Procomcure Biotech Germany focusing on test-based prevention
Around 12,000 residents of Hamburg had taken part in counselling, language courses or coaching by June 2022 as part of schemes to dampen the impact of the pandemic on both employees and the unemployed, Dr Melanie Leonhard, Senator for Labour and Social Affairs told parliament. Around EUR 20 million...
- Three natural substances could form basis of corona medication - University of Hamburg and DESY involved in research
- Research project comes up with new means of dealing with large numbers of ill people aboard ships