Companies aiming for more diverse supply chains, Chamber of Commerce reveals in latest Hamburg Business Barometer
- 400 award-winners since 2007 - initiative by "Hamburg Alliance for Families" fosters family-friendly companies
- Students to obtain IHK qualification in rapid online course
- Senate, Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Handicrafts and businesses call for energy saving
- Chamber of Commerce presents latest start-up barometer - women founded nearly every third company in 2021.
- HWWI and Helmut Schmid University forge closer co-operation - new scientific director appointed
- Website outlines options and economic impact - task force in place
- Booster vaccinations for employees in small businesses until late January
- Chamber of Commerce adopts climate resolution - concrete measures from 2022
- Chamber of Commerce hosting European-Chinese conference with Liu He, China's Vice Premier, Josep Borrell, Vice President, EU Commission, and Peter Altmaier, Germany's Minister for Economics.