- 12.4 per cent year-on-year rise driven mainly by aviation - China, U.S. and India among main importers
- Figures for first half of 2023 best in history of Lufthansa Technik - 1,250 new employees hired all over Germany as well as 220 trainees
- Urban electricity provider announces huge investments in grid and more apprenticeship places
- Airport improves balance sheet thanks to rising demand and despite pandemic
- 52 new companies settle in city thanks to economic development agency
- Group sales increase in 2022 - container throughput declines
Around 12,000 residents of Hamburg had taken part in counselling, language courses or coaching by June 2022 as part of schemes to dampen the impact of the pandemic on both employees and the unemployed, Dr Melanie Leonhard, Senator for Labour and Social Affairs told parliament. Around EUR 20 million...
- Turnover 45 per cent above previous year's level, according to Statistical Office North