EUR 2.5 million for 16 firms - funds of up to EUR 200,000 in 2023
- Stargazr and SideCaps secure up to EUR 200,000 each
- Grants of up to EUR 200,000 available for start-ups - scheme crucial to Financial Industry Master Plan
- Taxdoo ends Series B financing round - fresh capital for Europe-wide expansion and more employees
- Every tenth start-up in Germany is fintech - latest facts, figures on Hamburg's fintech ecosystem presented in run-up to Fintech Week 2021 (November 22-26)
- German financial centres launch joint platform - Hamburg's fintech ecosystem
- Accel becomes lead investor - workforce to triple amid Europe-wide expansion
The Hamburg-based Deposit Solutions launched its deposits platform in the United States on Tuesday (September 29, 2020) and is introducing the new savings portal SaveBetter.com, a press release said. The portal offers U.S. banks national reach for distributing their retail deposit products and gives...
The fintech scene in Hamburg gained a new milestone Thursday (January 10, 2019) with the opening of Finhaven, a new co-working space and fintech hub on two floors between Elbe and Lohsepark in HafenCity. Up to 100 workstations are available on around 1,000 square metres. This comes after Hamburg...
- Deutsche Bank takes 5 per cent stake in Deposit Solutions Hamburg's open-banking specialist becomes unicorn worth USD 1 billion; reports