Around 2.1 million people were working in Germany's hospitality sector when the pandemic first made waves in December 2019. Meanwhile, the number of employees has plunged to a historic low of 1.8 million and the industry still lacks around 100,000 employees over the pre-pandemic era. The term...
- "ogGPT" chatbot gives access to information and improves workflows
- SERIES (2): Innovation requires conquering markets, staying ahead of rivals, enthusiastic employees
- Michael Petz outlines Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lüneburg-Wolfsburg and Stade's pillars of promoting innovation
- Senate Chancellery backing measures for more efficiency, innovation and artificial intelligence
- Green tech start-up wins over jury with AI tool for more sustainable shipping
- Photography scene to meet in Hamburg's fairgrounds - panels and conferences on agenda