Edtech start-up gets six-figure grant from IFB Innovationsstarter GmbH. Founders hope to attract more international students to German universities
- Hamburg Metropolitan Region's Startup Port promoting start-ups by young scientists
- Hamburg's Media Lift incubator focuses on content and technology
More and more trade fairs, congresses and other events are being postponed in the wake of corona and will be held as hybrid events in Hamburg this year. Hamburg News has compiled an overview and ventures a look ahead to 2021.
Live and virtual events
The Hamburg Innovation GmbH start-up camp w...
- EMZ becomes latest investor - founding couple retain majority share, keener focus on organic products
- Hamburg's Sympatient among Germany's fastest growing start-ups - five more Hanseatic start-ups in top 100
- Hamburg-based start-up driveMybox sets up digital booking platform for container lorry transport. Networking ensures more flexibility.
- Pitches instead of festivals - Hanseatic start-up launches platform for campsites
- Die größten Startup-Hotspots aus Berlin, Hamburg, Köln und München organisieren am deutschlandweiten Digitaltag ihr erstes gemeinsames Format – den "Startup-Champs@Digitaltag". Hierfür konnte die Bevölkerung
The Hamburg-based Sympatient start-up has raised EUR 1.6 million from the IFB Innovationsstarter, the Swiss VC Investiere (Zurich) and several business angels. The e-health company's business model focuses on treating anxiety disorders with virtual reality (VR). The idea emerged from a study at the...