- European Research Council funds project on flexibility and meaning of career choice for gender - emphasis also on differences in pension
- "Klaus Tschira Booster Fund" for postdoctoral researchers - scientist hopes to find new production means
- Survey finds practice relieving patients and emergency department - possible, cost-saving alternative
- German Research Foundation (DFG) funds research into silent film music and history of Hamburg Kunsthalle
- German Research Foundation funding research into learning processes and psychological health
- REBUMAA project researching pre-emptive disaster management - focus on floods and droughts triggered by climate change
- New joint innovation lab aims to reverse biological ageing of skin cells
Trying to comprehend obscure terms in a rental contract or an income tax return can make anyone’s hair stand on end after opening the envelope. However, such jargon poses even bigger problems for the disabled and those who are not well-versed in the given language. To rectify this quandary, the...