240 e-transporters, five cargo bikes for deliveries from late 2023 – expansion of charging infrastructure planned
- Project in Port of Hamburg compensates for lack of space - Airbus among first tenants
- German government funds project by HPA and Dakosy to boost digital infrastructure and procedures
- HHLA's rail network growing towards east
- Established companies meet start-ups - interview with Johannes Berg, Managing Director of the Innovationshub, on the logistics of the future
- Logistics firms turning to alternative drives, Chamber of Commerce survey finds, amid gradual recovery in sector
- HyperloopTT and HHLA present HyperPort at ITS World Congress - high-speed sustainable container transport soon possible?
- Shipping company adds 210,000 standard containers to fleet amid rising demand