- City and Dataport digitizing administration and contacts to innovators and start-ups
- Grants of EUR 60,000 maximum for SMEs
- Ministry of Economics to fund 18 projects with a maximum of EUR 100,000 each
- SERIES (7): Innovation campus for experimenting with drones, driverless vehicles, VR or digital twin technology
- Hamburg to become "capital of quantum computing" - DLR Innovation Centre to develop first quantum computer
- Deadline for applications in late October 2022
- Winners of "Maker Challenge" include wastewater heat exchangers and stair-climbing wheelchairs
Online applications are now being accepted for this year's' "Innovation in Digital Equality Award" (IDEA) until the deadline of August 24, 2022. Launched by the senate, the award honours innovations and ideas that use digitalisation to create more equal opportunities across the Hamburg Metropolitan...