Start-up to put fresh capital towards automated, time-saving B2B processes
- Hanseatic firm to become smart factory and launch into Industry 4.0 - plans to double workforce by late 2022
- Initiative aims to strengthen Germany as a financial centre
- Hamburg-based provider of housing leasing seals latest round of financing - fresh capital for expansion
The Hamburg-based Claimsforce start-up, which aims to revolutionize insurance claims processing with its software, has raised around EUR 7 million in a Series A round of financing. The company is now aiming to significantly increase its workforce and to expand to the United States and Europe. The...
- Founders focusing on international growth and artificial intelligence
- Jury selects innovative training mix from Hamburg for contest
The Hamburgische Investitions- und Förderbank (IFB Hamburg) provided over 60 innovative start-ups and commercial projects with more than EUR 10 million in funds last year. IFB Hamburg’s “business promotion efforts are developing very positively.” Since 2013, about 2,000 loans with a total volume of...