- Online retailer working with Google Cloud - tests underway in online store using desktop and app
- Guide shows SMEs how to use artificial intelligence responsibly as EU plans AI act
Artificial intelligence (AI) can create all kinds of amazing moving images, according to Elisabeth L'Orange and Heiko Hubertz, founders of the Hamburg-based start-up Oxolo. Their initial approach was personally motivated, as both had recently lost a parent. So what would it be like, they wondered...
- nextMedia.Hamburg's avatar, KAI post weekly AI news and applications on Linkedin
- Germany's Ministry of Labour honours urban portal in simple language for more inclusion - around 10 million people benefit from easy language
- Professor Frank Steinicke, University of Hamburg, outlines risks and opportunities of generative AI
- Hamburg signs Memorandum of Understanding with ARIC