- Turnover 45 per cent above previous year's level, according to Statistical Office North
- Port of Hamburg Marketing presents positive interim results
- Major projects by Hamburg's firms noticeable, great demand for consulting services
- Municipal company remains on success course despite pandemic - focus on climate protection and transforming energy system
- Net income of EUR 1.2 million - no loss incurred amid pandemic thanks to support from city and German government
The corona pandemic continues to dominate global economic, political and social life and is having repercussions for the Otto Group, Alexander Birken, CEO, told reporters at the online press conference Wednesday (May 27, 2020). However, Birken expressed optimism as the Otto Group had solidified its...
The five-day Rotary International Congress Wednesday (June 5, 2019) in Hamburg’s Trade Fair Centre after delegate numbers topped the 26,000 mark with guests from 170 countries, 35 keynotes, 98 breakout sessions and over 200 humanitarian projects. The convention proved the largest congress in the...